American Burgers & Cocktails, Czech Brews and Good Times!
In 2010 we opened The Tavern for fans of classic American diner-style burgers & creative cocktails and included a great selection of Czech craft brews all served up by the friendliest staff in town!
At both The Tavern and our sister restaurant U Kurelu, we welcome everyone into lively, fun neighborhood joints filled with crankin’ tunes and smiling staff.
Choose from our menu of fresh-grilled 100% chuck smash-burgers dripping with cheese and homemade sauces on our own toasted butter-buns, or try the crispy buttermilk-brined Southern Fried Chicken Sandwich, our award-winning BBQ Smoked Pulled Pork,* or zesty Chili-Cheddar Fries–and be sure to save room for Lori’s Bourbon Pecan Pie or a slice of Salted Caramel Vanilla Cheesecake, not to mention refreshing cocktails made with fresh-squeezed juices and house-made syrups!
And weekends are for the biggest American brunch in town from 10:30 to 16:00 featuring Southern biscuits on Saturdays and Chicken and Waffles on Sundays!
So swing by for some delicious food and drinks and share some good times with friends–come hungry & leave happy!
*1ST Place Pulled Pork International, Jack Daniel’s World Championship Invitational Barbecue 2016, Lynchburg, TN. Sticky D’s BBQ.
Book your table
- The easiest way to reserve is to use our handy reservations form below
- The reservations form is for online dinner bookings (from 5pm) only. For lunch/brunch bookings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +420 725 319 226 from 11:30am (weekends 10:30am)
- The reservations form is not an automated system, our staff will contact you as soon as possible with a confirmation–and if your requested time is unavailable, with additional options
- For special requests email email@example.com
- You can also call daily from 11:30am (weekends 10:30am) +420 725 319 226 for to-go orders or last-minute reservations requests
- Opening hours
- Mon — Fri:
- 11:30 AM — 11:00 PM
- Sat — Sun:
- 10:30 AM — 11:00 PM