Welcome to The Tavern!
CAN I RESERVE BY PHONE?
For last-minute, same-day reservations please call +420 725 319 226. For any other reservations up to 18:30 the same day, please use our online form. Our staff checks frequently for reservation requests and will confirm your booking as soon as possible.
HOW CAN A PLACE A TAKE-AWAY ORDER? WHAT ABOUT DELIVERY?
Please call daily from 11:30am (weekends 10:30am) +420 725 319 226 to place your to-go orders. We do not accept to-go orders at this time by email, Facebook, or SMS.
We can arrange a specific time for pick-up if you would like to pre-order in advance an hour or a day.
Most of our menu can be ordered and delivered by WOLT.
HOW TO GET HERE
TRAMS #5, 9, 15, 26: Tram stop ‘Husinecka’. Walk to your right up the big hill that runs along the right of the football stadium for three blocks. We are at the top of the street on the right, on the corner of Chopinova & Vozova where Riegrovy sady park is located.
METRO & TRAM #11: Stop ‘Jiriho z Podebrad,’ Metro Green Line ‘A’, exit at the top of escalators to the right and follow in the same direction Slavikova ulice four blocks North until it turns into Vozova street and starts to turn downhill. Continue down and up to the left one block, we are on the corner of Vozova and Chopinova, next to the park.
DO YOU OFFER CATERING?
For on-site or private catering requests please contact us by email.
WHAT IS YOUR SMOKING POLICY?
The Tavern is a non-smoking venue inside and outside, including vaping and e-cigarettes, bongs etc.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
Most major credit/debit cards, Czech koruna and Euros are accepted. ‘Stravenky’ food vouchers are not accepted.
All well-behaved pooches on leashes are welcome. Our waiters will be happy to provide you with a lock for your baby buggy which, due to space restrictions, we kindly ask you leave outside.
Book your table
- The easiest way to reserve is to use our handy reservations form below
- The reservations form is for online dinner bookings (from 5pm) only. For lunch/brunch bookings, please email email@example.com or call +420 725 319 226 from 11:30am (weekends 10:30am)
- The reservations form is not an automated system, our staff will contact you as soon as possible with a confirmation–and if your requested time is unavailable, with additional options
- For special requests email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also call daily from 11:30am (weekends 10:30am) +420 725 319 226 for to-go orders or last-minute reservations requests
- Opening hours
- Mon — Fri:
- 11:30 AM — 8:00 PM
- Sat — Sun:
- 10:30 AM — 8:00 PM